Saturday, March 3, 2012

Rent An Old Fart



NOTE: Please be sure to look over my resume for any other services that I may provide to fill your needs.

Independent Distributor - Free Agent - Network Marketing Director 
Professional Independent Distributor  Since 1966
Home Based Products & Services  Since 1974
Employment Contractor & Consulting Service  Since 1974
Drafting (Old School Board Drafting)  Since 1974
Shop Drawings  Since 1979
Take Off & Estimating (Glass & Glazing)  Since 1979
Organizer Assistant  Since 1979
Internet"s Leading Work From Home Job Bank  Since 2011
Business Development Strategist™  Since 1992
Teleservices Consultant  Since 1966
Professional Fund-Raiser  Since 1967
Professional Telemarketer  Since 1966
Marketing Counselor  Since 1985
Promotional Marketing Director  Since 1985
Multi-Level Marketing  Since 1966
Network Marketing   Director  Since 1966
Direct Selling  Since 1966
Professional Promoter  Since 1966
Relationship Marketing  Since 2010
Business Services Analyst  Since 2005
Motivational Writer  Since 1978
Motivational Speaker  Since 1978
Independent Author  Since 1992
Commentator  Since 1992
Publisher  Since 1992
Webmaster  Since 2000
Plus Much More   (See Resume/Bio)
 ABOUT

James Deo Dawson https://about.me/JamesDeoDawsonSr  

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 
NOTE :   Please be sure to look over  my resume/bio/ for any other services that I may provide to fill your needs.
My years of experience has spanned a wide range of consulting positions with different companies, which has provided me with invaluable on-hand experience necessary for the different facets of my business fields.
Without the many fine relationships I have enjoyed through the years, I would not be able to continue my services.
Your business will be appreciated and being given the opportunity to serve and to broaden my field of experience will also be appreciated.
Please feel free to contact me at my home office at any time.


Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

Free SEO Tools

No comments:

Post a Comment